Becoming an FT artist
THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE 2012-13 ARTIST RESIDENCY IS NOW OPEN.
The final deadline for artist submissions is Monday 3rd June, however artists are encouraged to submit their applications earlier.
Thank you for your interest in the Florence Trust Annual Studio Program. Please click on the links above and read the information about what we offer to our artists carefully. If, after reading this you would like to apply then please download and complete the application form at the bottom of this page.
This opportunity is open to all London based artists as well as artists from outside the city and outside the country that are willing to relocate. All Part-time students and full-time students graduating in 2013 are welcome to apply. We also accept applications from artists working together in established collaborations. The Church that houses our studios is unique and we advise that you try to visit the space before applying. If you would like to do this, contact our studio manager at email@example.com.
Please submit the following:
- Artist Residency application form
- Supporting documentation (All digital supporting material should be included in a ZIP file that is 9MB or smaller. If you are applying by post, you can send the documentation on a CD- Rom or as printed images.)
- £10 to cover our administration costs
Submit your application to:
Florence Trust Studios
London N5 2AR
Fill out the online application form
We require an application fee of £10 to cover our administration costs by any of the following methods:
- Cheques or Post Office Money Orders in pounds sterling are to be made payable to the Florence Trust Studios and should accompany your application or be posted separately if you are applying online.
- Payment by bank transfer: Lloyds TSB, Account name: Florence Trust, Account Number: 0074399 4, Sort code: 30 00 08. If payment is not from an account in your own name, please ensure you include your name as a reference.
- The fee can also be transferred using Paypal "Donate" button on this website's homepage.
Application deadline: 3rd June 2013
You can apply at any time to join us for the forthcoming year. However, if you are coming from overseas or from outside London, it is especially important to apply as early as possible thus enabling you to have sufficient time to plan the logistics of moving to London. If you do apply early you may be interviewed and offered a place with us before our deadline. For suitable candidates we are able to provide letters of support for funding applications.
The shortlist and interview panel usually consists of the Director, a Trustee, Studio Manager, and the resident Curator. Successful applicants should be able to commence their year with us from the beginning of August 2013 and commit until the end of July 2014.
Download the application form.