The customer can buy cryptocurrency with a credit as well as debit card if the card has “3D Secure” support. This method allows buying cryptocurrency without pre-funding the account. The customer can also purchase cryptocurrency without waiting for bank transfer to complete.
If the user needs to know if the card supports 3D Secure, they can contact the bank’s customer support.
Some banks demand security steps to authorize a purchase using 3D Secure, like text messages, a bank-provided security card, or security questions.
To start the process, the user needs to do the following:
- log in to your account,
- go to the Payment methods page
- select Add a Credit/Debit Card
- enter card information (The address must match the billing address for the card)
- add a billing address for the card f needed
- the user will see a “Credit Card Added” window and a “Buy Digital Currency” option.
Now the user can buy digital currency using the Buy/Sell Digital Currency page anytime.
The user needs to make the following steps to fulfill the 3DS purchase process:
- visit the Buy/Sell Digital Currency page;
- provide the amount;
- select the card on the payment methods drop-down menu;
- confirm the order;
- select “Complete Purchase.”
The user will be directed to the bank’s website. The process can vary in different banks.
If you want to find the best site to buy crypto with credit card, continue reading the article.
eToro Cryptocurrency Exchange
Regarding fees, user-friendliness, security, and minimum stakes eToro platform are among the best places to buy Bitcoin with credit card. The user will open an account in a few minutes and can instantly verify his identity by uploading copy of the ID.
Users can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, AAVE, Shiba Inu, Dogecoin, Litecoin, EOS, Cardano, and Decentraland) with a credit card.
eToro website offers a copy trading tool that allows trading passively. Once the user has selected a crypto trader he likes and decide how much to invest such as $200 minimum, any positions he enters will be shown in the account.
- Nearly 60 cryptos to trade;
- Regulated by numerous top-tier entities;
- User-friendly trading app;
- The minimum deposit is $10;
- Accepts credit/debit card and PayPal deposits;
- Copy trading tools.
Besides, the eToro platform has a mobile wallet application.
One of the most popular cryptocurrency platforms, Binance, enables users to buy Bitcoin with a credit card. Before doing this, the user will be need to open an account and then go through relatively fast KYC process. The platform charges 5% to buy Bitcoin with a credit card. Although its credit card fee is very expensive, and Binance does offer super low commissions.
In addition to Bitcoin, the Binance website enables users to buy Dogecoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Shiba Inu, and Chainlink with a credit card.
- Massive selection of markets;
- Trading fees of just 0.10% per slide;
- Supports credit cards and crypto staking;
- Numerous wallet options;
- Advanced trading tools.
Two-factor authentication, IP, and device safelists will protect the customer’s funds. Binance claims that client tokens are kept in cold storage offline. On the other hand, it is not regulated by financial authorities.
WhiteBIT crypto exchange
The WhiteBIT is the biggest European exchange platform for trading and exchanging cryptocurrencies. In addition to spot trading, there are margin and futures trading. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, DASH, and dozens of other altcoins are traded on the exchange.
The exchange has a standard referral program, and trading commissions are fixed. There is a TradingView web terminal and a mobile trading application. The company offers its own GitHub solution for the cryptocurrency business.
- Wide selection of cryptocurrencies;
- six fiat currencies, including the EUR;
- high liquidity, large trading volumes, multilevel security system;
- basic trading for beginners;
- P2P exchanger;
- free multicurrency account;
- e-wallets, bank cards, and transfers withdrawal options;
- the commission rate is 0.1%;
- no additional fees or charges.
The WhiteBIT cryptocurrency exchange offers a simple and convenient trading terminal, a functional mobile application, and additional active and passive earnings opportunities. The user may trade many crypto-crypto and crypto fiat pairs on platform on the spot and margin, plus basic that is simplified trading. The minimum deposit is minimal (0.0005 BTC). The referral program is standard one-level, and the staking system is also typical.
How to find the best exchange platform?
Since there are so many exchange platforms, deciding which is the best for buying cryptocurrencies can take time. It would be worth trying out each exchange with a small amount of money and moving on to more considerable funds only after the user feels comfortable with the process. Once the user takes the first step, he will notice the value in exchange and adjust his choices.