This article describes the latest medication developed by an American pharma company for treating multiple diseases. Read on Pfizer New Alopecia Drug 2022
Are you interested to know the facts behind the latest medication associated with spot baldness? Then, read this article that covers various aspects related to this topic.
People from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia are eager to know about the proclamation made by a leading American pharmaceutical company.
The company’s statement that its remedy helps cure baldness-related conditions is a hot topic of discussion and debate after controversial incidents at the 2022 Oscars. Read more on Pfizer New Alopecia Drug 2022.
About Pfizer’s Drug for Alopecia Patients
Pfizer published an official statement on their website on 23rd March 2022 announcing the positive result after conducting a phase 3 trial for their medicinal drug Etrasimod, a helpful drug for patients suffering from alopecia.
Pfizer’s chief development officer handling inflammation and immunology departments, Michael Corbo, stated that the positive test results are an impactful breakthrough for the affected patients out of which alopecia is included.
The online statement also provides additional medical studies on clinical trials approved by the government under the identifiers NCT03945188 and NCT03996369.
Does Pfizer Have An Alopecia Drug?
- According to the official Pfizer statement, the drug that treats alopecia patients has completed its third phase of clinical trials.
- Apart from successful clinical trials, the government has also approved the third phase, and studies on the topic are available to the public on clinicaltrials.gov.
- Etrasimod, the drug developed, is an oral drug to be used once daily.
- Etrasimod can be used for patients suffering from immune-inflammatory diseases such as Chron’s Disease, ulcerative colitis, eosinophilic esophagitis, atopic dermatitis, and alopecia areata.
Controversies Associated With Pfizer and the 2022 Oscar Incident
- Pfizer Alopecia Drug 2022gained popularity after Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for his joke about Jada Pinkett Smith on 27th March 2022.
- Jada Pinkett Smith’s alopecia condition and the involvement of Pfizer to promote their new drug based on alopecia treatment were questioned by people.
- Pfizer is one of the major sponsors for the Oscar ceremony, which created the possibility of the incident being scripted for promotional purposes.
Reaction Of Public
- Facebook posts flooded with users mentioning the slapping incident is used to promote its new drug. Let’s learn more about Pfizer Alopecia Medication.
- Online users commented about the Oscar ceremony act as a marketing tool pulled by Pfizer.
- Another user called the slapping incident “a bunch of actors acting.”
- Another user commented that the incident was not likely a coincidence as Pfizer announced the success of their Phase 3 clinical trial a few days before the Oscar ceremony.
All these details are based on online sources and social media comments. We are not in support of any product.
Alopecia areata and its treatments got widely discussed after the recent incident related to the celebrity Smiths couples during the latest Oscar event. To know more about the topic, kindly visit here.
Did you know about the Pfizer New Alopecia Drug 2022? If yes, please comment on your personal opinion on this topic.
Also Read :- Heardlr (April 2022) Read All Interesting Facts Here!