This article describes people receiving frequent phone calls and emails informing them about pending debts. Read more about Smith Gregory And Associates.
Have you received any emails or website notifications from scammers recently? With the increase in the number of internet users, online fraudsters keep approaching the users with different methods to avail users’ personal and financial data.
People from the United States have reported thousands of online fraud-related activities resulting in the loss of data, private information, and money. Phishers introduce themselves as financial experts to gain access to user data.
Read to know a recently trending scam on Smith Gregory And Associates.
Smithgregory.com is a website of a company claiming to be Smith Gregory & Associates, a financial company that provides services in various payment facilities and debt-related settlements.
Several American citizens received voicemails and calls briefing about default loans. The caller advised the receiver to pay the loans as monthly instalments to avoid high penalties and interests.
As multiple users started to receive such calls consistently, people started looking at the credibility of such calls by posting them on social media platforms and creating online forums. So, let’s check more details into Smith Gregory Com Scam.
Additional Information On Smithgregory.com
- The new domain got created on 30th March 2022.
- The domain expiry is on 30th March 2023.
- The domain age is just 8 days as of 8th April 2022.
- According to online sources, the website has a trust score of 1%, the worst trust score.
- The bad trust score results from the very young domain and short life expectancy of the created domain.
- In addition to that, there are no user reviews on the Trustpilot platform.
- The owner’s information, including the owner’s name, company name, location, etc., is hidden from the public.
Scam Details Related To Smith Gregory And Associates
- The calls and voicemails received by users raised doubt among several users, and people actively searched online to ensure credibility.
- The caller also informed people to visit the official website of Smithgregory.com for further details.
- Many people without outstanding debt also received such calls.
- The users could not find official platforms associated with the website, which raised a red flag.
People’s Reaction to Calls
- A Reddit user posted about a voice call from Smith Gregory pretending to be a debt collector.
- The caller introduced himself as Chris Williams and explained the account transfer to Smith Gregory Debt Collector, to the user.
- In addition to that, the user got instructed to pay a small amount monthly to avoid paying interest.
- Finally, the user is asked to call the same number or visit Smithgregory.com for further assistance.
- Venice, another Reddit user, also received similar calls even though she doesn’t have any debts.
Scammers keep targeting people with new methods to trap the users to avail their personal and financial data for fraudulent activities. As an informed person, stay away from fraudsters. To know more on this topic, please check here.
Have you read on Smith Gregory And Associates? Then, kindly share your insights on this topic below.